Re: topload (weight critical) for multi coil setup

Hi Jim,

It is 20 inches in dia. and weighs 6 pounds.  I assume the weight would
extrapolate to smaller balls.  There is a 1/4 in vent hole drilled in the
end and the metal looks about 0.015 inch thick.  Apparently, the two halves
were either stamped or spun and welded together.  Then it must have gone
onto a big ball polisher.  There is a subtle seem.  It does not look plated
but rather solid stainless steel.  The metal seems very hard but I have not
dropped it yet to be sure ;-)

It was drop shipped from Michael Gordon Ltd., 1030 N. Lake, Spokan
Washington 99212.  When I ordered mine form Waterscapes (real nice people),
it was back ordered so it took three weeks to get here.  Judging from the
box, I would say it is made overseas since it does not have US container
quality stamps on the box and the cardboard is not USA pulp (I wish I
didn't know how to notice things like that :-)).  It is extremely nice!  I
shudder to think what a machine shop would charge :-))  Easily worth every
penny.  I see they are still only $130.  :-))

Cheers,

	Terry