Re: Zero Crossing Circuit

Original poster: "spoonMAN by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Is it possible for this zero crossing circuit to be adapted
to build a static vars generator for power factor correcton
in say, NST's? I wondered if this might be an alternative
to PFC caps..

Ben McMillen

<http://www.classictesla-dot-com/temp/JT.html>http://www.classictesla-dot-com/temp/