RE: Cardboard Tube for mini coil?

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Patrick,

No problem using a cardboard tube like that.  I made a small one with one of
those tubes (actually it was from wrapping paper) and all I did was give it
a coat or two of urethane prior to winding.  Here's a picture of it before I
killed it with excessive power.
http://users2.ev1-dot-net/~nmyreality/tesla/tesla.htm

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX