Homebrew PCB mailing list invitation

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I've started a Yahoo Group on making, etching,
soldering printed circuit boards yourself.

Any method allowed by law and local custom including
photo, CAM, toner transfer, direct printing, plotter,
laundry pen, silkscreening, toaster oven, paint
stripper heat gun, etc.

Suggestions, recommendations and such to professionals
and companies are welcome. If you are posting for your
own business, please limit ads to once a month and
feel free to post your site in the Links area.

Please be sure to add helpful links to the Links area
and use the File area for pictures, PDFs, text, etc.

I only ask that you don't use MS Word DOC or Excel XLS
files due to the potential virus risk. Use RTF and
comma delimited data instead, feel free to ask if you
need help.

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/Homebrew_PCBs/

Thank you,
Steve Greenfield