Building PT.... Parallel with NSTs?

Original poster: "Rick Williams by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richardwwilliams-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hey list,

Building a 3.75KVA power transformer. Can go 240VAC input with 15Kv .25 amp out
with the core cross section available and insulation requirements. And I have a
bank of 5 NSTs, 2 - 15/60s and 3 - 15/30s.

I've heard you won't see 15KV and 30ma at the same time from a 15KV NST. I
don't have the resistors to measure the voltage where 30ma is reached. Anyone
have any info on that? And is that the voltage I would need to wind the PT to?
( IF it's even possible to parallel the PT and NST bank in the first place)

BTW,
I was fortunate enough to find enough square #10 wire on the 2 transformers
that donated the laminations. <big grin>

Rick W.
SLC