MMC Caps About to ship.

Still clearing out orders placed in the "Move" period when we started our
new recordkeeping method. These are the orders sitting here boxed and ready
to go. I just wanted to make sure we're not double-shipping anyone (we did
that quite a few times last shipment). If your name is on this list and you
already got your caps please let me know right away :) Thank you.

Dr Jesse Schwartz
Bill Vanyo
Graham Gillies
Michael Strube
Brian Smith
Andrew Robinson
Joseph Yehle

Please only email me if you AREADY HAVE YOUR CAPS. If you're still waiting
on an order and you're in the list, it's on it's way :)

The next batch of caps is already on it's way from the factory so we'll be
sending out another batch in a week or so. We are now VERY nearly able to
keep caps in stock, we should have this capability in the next few months.
This will shorten cap turnaround time from months to DAYS! Thus making many
more happy coilers. I think the change will be more of a benifit to me than
to all of you, lol. I'm the one who has to answer 3 million (where are my
caps) emails every week :)

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek