Re: Choke Chat

In a message dated 12/4/01 10:19:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Mike, all,

If it's of any interest,  I used 4 unmodified MOT's in series as a
charging choke in a DC coil system I built some time ago.
It worked pretty well, but may have saturated at the highest powers.
It gave up to five foot sparks the way it was built and run.

Cheers,
John