Re: power control schematic needed

Original poster: "Thad Howard by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <thoward-at-nhm-dot-org>

Hello Matt,

I checked out your photos,  your  control console looks like what I want to
build.   I would appreciate any drawings you can provide.  Actual wiring
schematic
isn't necessary if not available, a block diagram of component placement
will do.

Thanks,  Thad H.