Re: I Think I Messed up!

Original poster: "Robert Figueira by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <obiwan1186-at-sunflower-dot-com>

There are a couple of things you can do. You could add more primary
capacitance, (i reccomend a geek group
mmc bank at LTR), but if you just spent a lot of money on an mmc and you
can't really afford to add more
capacitance, you can just buy more copper pipe, solder it on to the last
turn of the primary and keep
going. you don't have to scrap the one you have and buy a whole new one.
just make sure that the solder
joint is smooth. electrons jump off of points better than rounded edges so
if it is a rough joint, you
might have arcing between turns of the primary. you could also reduce the
size of your topload. this will
yield smaller sparks than the other options, but it would also work. hope
this helps,
Robert

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Patrick Leonard by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-rogers-dot-com>