Re: Free D/L The Electromagnetic Field Theory Textbook Project

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Ralph (and others having the same problem)

I suspect that PJJ created the message using a mail programme that
formats the messages using HTML (one of the pet hates of us who work
from a Unix console!).  If you cut'n'paste the second half of the line
from the second http to the final /, it works fine; at least, it did for
me ;-)

To save you aggro, this is what I pasted into my browser:
http://www.plasma.uu.se/CED/Book/

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Matthew Smith

PS to PJJ: thanks for this useful link; if only more people would
publish their work like this...