Re: Power Plant Auction

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

I live in Jacksonville.  This is a huge, but old power generating plant on the
St Johns River and it's being closed.  Most everything is big heavy and
industrial size.  I imagine JEA will transfer most of their pigs and useful
stuff to nearby JEA faclities.  Why not?  If you are fortunate enough to outbid
the big boys, shipping will probably do you in.  I guess you could always load
it on a barge on the river.

RWW

--- Richard Wayne Wall
--- <mailto:rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com