Re: Calculation of tank cap

C&H does still have them

You can run 4 in series by using the 600V winding to feed from one to
another.. The core will (potentially) run at high voltage, so the outer
transformers in this scheme need to be on suitable insulating standoffs..

It's also really heavy.  I built a set of 4 transformers to make what is
effectively a 20 kV, 250 mA NST, by bolting them to a sheet of aluminum then
bolting that to a handtruck.  It's more than 100 pounds all together...