Re: TSG Advantages?

Hi Greg,
         The losses certainly won't be lower, at least on a transfer
by transfer basis as the discharge path is longer. The major benefits
would be precise firing timing and ideal quenching, although again it
obviously comes at a (loss) cost.

Regards,
malcolm

On 29 Aug 2001, at 17:27, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>