Re: dead grass around our coil

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

BIG SNIPPERZ>...

yes indeed ......  T- Coils kill .....   I ran the BIGPIG coil near my oak tree
and it got zapped a few times on one low hanging branch...  needless to
say, that
one branch is not producing any leaves this summer. and it isnt a small branch
either, the dead zone is comprised of an area at least 5 feet in diameter, must
have killed the whole branch instead of just the tips.

Also, Holloween 2 yrs ago I had placed pumkins on top of metal poles about
4' from
each side of the toroid, the coil would send out streamers to the pumkins (
looked
pretty kewlll ;)   ) anyway....  the next morning while cleaning up all the
dropped candy, I noticed that the pumpkins had developed small brown dimples in
the area of streamer contact. I guess another result of cellular death due to
streamer contact.

Scot D