Re: dead grass around our coil

Hi Justin,

How strange!  It seems that coils kill grass rather easily and to a far
greater degree than "I" would expect.  I would guess that high frequency
currents in the long grass blades do something to it.  Need a biologist or
science fair project to figure that one out.  I wonder if it works on
weeds...  Could be the beginning of a "practical use" for a Tesla coil :-))
 The effect seems powerful and reasonably long lasting.  I note that were I
ran my coil this summer has dirt bare spots now under where the primary was :O

Cheers,

	Terry