Re: NE Ohio Teslathon

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Chris Francis by way of Terry
> Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfrancis-at-infinet-dot-com>
>
> At 01:50 PM 8/17/01 -0600, you wrote:
> >Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry
> Fritz
> ><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>
> >
> >Time to start planning for this event, lest lack of
> >comittment lead to no event at all. I was hoping
> Marc
> >
> >First weekend on Sat in Sept sounds good, but not
> >definite. E mail me off list at harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com
> if
> >you plan to attend, or whether the date is good for
> >your calendar, which more than likely will involve
> >moving the date ahead some. But lets start planning
> >now so that this can be done again this year. This
> >will be in Streetsboro, Ohio, exit 13 on the Ohio
> >Turnpike, I will email directions as per enquirees.
>
> Hey, is this still on?
Sat Sept 8
1396 Russell Dr.
Steetsboro,Oh
First road to the right going north from intersection
on rt 43. Next to the Church of Christ. Blue tractor
in front yard
3-5 pm is fine for arrival and set up time.
Not a lot of commitments yet. Marc Metlica has
indicated he could probably come. Phone is
330-626-4600 if folks want to call that day.

=====
Binary Resonant System  http://members3.boardhost-dot-com/teslafy/