Re: NE Ohio Teslathon

Original poster: "Chris Francis by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfrancis-at-infinet-dot-com>

At 01:50 PM 8/17/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>
>
>Time to start planning for this event, lest lack of
>comittment lead to no event at all. I was hoping Marc
>
>First weekend on Sat in Sept sounds good, but not
>definite. E mail me off list at harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com if
>you plan to attend, or whether the date is good for
>your calendar, which more than likely will involve
>moving the date ahead some. But lets start planning
>now so that this can be done again this year. This
>will be in Streetsboro, Ohio, exit 13 on the Ohio
>Turnpike, I will email directions as per enquirees.

Hey, is this still on?
I have been a lurker for years and would love to get a chance to see the
real thing and get some construction pointers too.

Chris
Columbus OH
cfrancis-at-infinet-dot-com