Re: Help with Secondary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

Shaun,

I have wound several large coils on a motor driven jig / variac combo.
The Min-Wax polyU works fine for me and gives a glassy build up after around
12 fairly heavy coats. I use an ordinary, el cheapo bristle brush that I just
throw away
when I finish. Drying time will depend on temperature and humidity. Keep the
coil turning slowly and you wont get a drip bumps.

Hope that helps.

Ralph Zekelman