Re: Terry's trigger circuit Q's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Terry,

I think I wasnt clear in my last post. The circuit works fine, excepting a
small range, without the power resistors. With the resistors, nothing. So
can I
scrape som insulation off the resistors and use them as variable resistors to
try to fine tune, or will I ruin the resistors. They were spendy so I don't
want to wreck em for no reason....

TIA, good to have the list back!!

Jonathan Peakall