Terry's trigger circuit Q's

Howdy all,

Howdy All,

You never know what you have till you don't have it anymore..... I am so glad
the list is back up. Many thanks to Chip, Terry and everybody else involved. A
very pointed reminder of much we all rely on the unpaid efforts of some very
kind people!

So, back to questions!

I got two 50 ohm, 225 watt power resistors, and I get no output at all from
the
trigger circuit using them. I have seen that others have been requiring less
resistance then Terry, and was wondering if I could scrape off a strip of
insulation on the resistors, and use 'em as variable resistors? Or will I
wreck 'em?

Good thing I've been out of town, or I would have tried it by now ;-).

Pity is, I've been in England, and couldn't get hold of any UK coilers. Pity
the list was down, just goes to show how usefull it really is.

Thanks again to all,

Jonathan
Peakall