Failed Mail...

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of \"Terrell W. Fritz\" <terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net> by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Hi Terry!

I just tried to forward a response to the list (twice), and got the
following Failed Mail message (relaying denied??). Could you add the
following message to the list messages once the problem is corrected?
Aren't virii and worms wonderful! :^)

Thanks!

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

 ===== transcript follows =====

TO: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com [550 5.7.1 <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>... Relaying denied]

  ===== Unsent message follows ====