Re: DSL

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Mark

In the past I try a small, really small, tesla coil at home, I
run it 30 second no more. I take good care to unplug all
electronic stuff in the room, I just forget the small 12 V power
supply for my answering machine, because it was plug behind the
freezer. The result; I blow the filter cap in this power supply,
probably the induction go in the 10' wire between the power
supply and the answering machine the coil was at 6' from the wire
at the nearest place and the supply for the coil was 6000 v 15 ma.

Cheers,

Luc Benard