Re: NST protection

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Justin,

Good point. Having one's idea shot down without an
explanation is a bit of a let-down. Perhaps if you
explain in more detail what you have in mind I can
give a better response. Your original query had
something to do with using MOT caps in an NST
protection circuit? How were you thinking of using
them? In series? Shunted to ground? Please clarify &
I'll try to give a better answer.

Best Regards,
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg