Potential Transformer For Sale

Original poster: "tesla coil by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-vortexia-dot-com>

  Greetings! I have recently decided to clean out my garage of all the
extra stuff that I have to make room for more stuff that I don't need.
  I am putting up a 200:1 GE SuberBute 110AC in 25KV out potential
transformer for sale. This transformer has not been put into TC service
yet, I got it for that purpose but never used it. To my knowledge this unit
has never been used. I have the original factory test tags that go with the
unit. The only catch is that you have to come and get it. I live in the
Seattle Puget Sound area. The asking price for this transformer is $550.00
or best reasonable offer (these trannies go for several thousand new).
  Here are a couple of links to images.

  http://www.vortexia-dot-com/coil/images/potential.jpg
  http://www.vortexia-dot-com/coil/images/potential_tag.jpg

  If you are interested please reply to me directly at cenn-at-vortexia-dot-com

   Thank You,

  Jason