Re: Peltier (TE) cooling was -Re: principle of heat pipe

Also:
They are, themselves, solid state devices.  They will fail if
overheated,
eg by a really hot source.  Fine for CPUs (etc) which do not get Real
Hot,
not clear how they would react to Real Hot things.  Also (speculation)
as they are sort of diodes they might rectify stray AC fields and do
Odd Things around high power RF...

best
 dwp

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Halliday by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dh-at-synthstuff-dot-com>