RE: REMINDER: Cynder Moon on TBS

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>

Where I live in California using AT&T cable, they didn't even show Ripley's
at all! Apparrently, the time given was EST and maybe it showed at 5:00pm
PST.

At any rate, did anyone see moon on the show? Is it worth getting a video of
it from Ripley's?