Re: closeup video

Hi Bart,
          I had a chat (and a look in wordpad at the compressed file)
with a friend yesterday. Ironically, we spent two hours following
links we found in the code before hitting upon the ATI peculiarities,
only to log on immediately afterwards and see two emails outling the
problem. We thought that mpg2 might be a useful format.

Regards,
Malcolm

On 16 Aug 2001, at 7:53, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>