Re: DSL

Hi John,

I doubt DSL would be affected by a running coil in the situation you describe
unless part of the phone line ran very near the coil.  If the coil is not
running it would have no effect.  If you turn off the computer when running the
coil, I would disconnect the box too just to be sure.

DSL likes to dis and re connect now and then.  If you have a Cisco DSL box, it
may be affected by the recent virus and such.

Cheers,

        Terry