Re: closeup video- video tools

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

All,
I recorded the clip in an "indeo raw" format (i have little choices),
Wow, this turned a 35 meg file.
It however does make a MUCH cleaner and clearer vid that shows even more
detail. (also captured it at 40fps off the camera just for kicks, 78meg)
Here is my plan:
I will record it in every format available to my ATI limitations, i will
burn all the files to cd and send to terry.
whichever he can see i will use.
The indeo format shows some fantastic detail of branching and forking,
now if i could grab individual frames, I would have some super
backgrounds?
Still trying,
marc