Re: closeup video

Original poster: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Fredrik_Holmstr=F6m=22?= by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <seizetsu-at-mangakai-dot-org>

Hi all,

regarding the problem Mr. Terry mentions, this happens because the video is
encoded using a proprietary codec utilized by ATI video cards.
The codec can be downloaded from ATI's website, here:
http://support.ati-dot-com/drivers/misc/ATIVCRX.html
Hope this helps.

"random passerby"
~Fredrik H