Moderator note

Hi All,

Although you don't know who "they" are, and they don't know who "you" are...

Without "Carol and Rob's" giant help, the Tesla coil builder's list would
have been very "black" all last week...

The Code Red worm thing required the "Oh! another hour..., time to power
cycle the locked up Cisco..." labor...  Along with a lot of web searching
for solutions....

We are fixing one toasted Cisco router and the "extra one" is on-line
working great now that Chip is back :-)))

It has been a difficult week and with all the triggered gap excitement and
such going on, we all owe a big thanks to Carol and Rob for keeping the
Tesla list afloat during such exciting times.

A lot of long standing bugs got fixed, so the list is really much stronger
now.  A "strengthening" exercise...  I remember the good ol' days when
getting the 110 baud modem to connect to a BBS was a "miracle"!!!  Yep,
that really was Terry's old and well used ASR33 for those that are "old" ;-))

"I" still have that "Oh Cool!!!  The virus wiped out the router :-)))"
attitude...  But I guess the Internet thing is getting to be like "serious
business" now...  Just remember, for every web, there is a big spider :-)))
 Thank goodness for the Carol and Robs to put their foot down on them :o)))

Cheers,

	Terry