Re: Capacitor Dilemma

Hi Henry, all,
                I've seen dozens of posts along similar lines over
the years agonizing about primary turns. The truth is that primary
turns matter not (except for V/turn considerations and hence turn-
turn spacing). What really matters is the *inductance* and hence
*reactance* at the resonant frequency. You might be surprised at how
significant the reactance of your small primary is at 770kHz. A nice
figure to aim for is 100 Ohms or even higher but 10 Ohms still works.

Regards,
Malcolm