Secondary Forms Supplier

Original poster: "Ryan Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <xanth-at-voyager-dot-net>

Tesla list,

    I just recieved the new Electronic Products magazine and noticed an ad
that might interest someone.  It's for Precision Paper Tube Company and
their advertising Mylar insulating tubing "when the job calls for 5000 VPM."
The picture shows many sizes and it looks like they get pretty big.  They
also say "It is an exceptionally strong, durable, transparent film with high
tensile, tear and impact strength" which went against my knowledge of mylar.
Their website is www.pptube-dot-com and has contact numbers there for literature
and details.  Enjoy!

Ryan Phillips