TSG Driver Schematic Goof

Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>

List,

Rick Williams pointed out an error in the schematic in my ignition coil
driver posted on Greg Hunter's website.  I had to turn the transformer 90
degrees to fit on the page, and I forgot to turn the bridge rectifier as
well.  New schematic should be posted soon - thanks Greg.

By the way, I tried a Radio Shack strobe light bulb powered by an ignition
coil to see if it would be brighter than neon bulbs.  Nope - bad idea!
Truely wimpy, barely visiable, straggley sparks inside.  Useless for
confirming RSG sync.

--Steve