New Geek Group MMC info

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/Sales/MMCsales.html

After seeing dozens of posts on "How many MMC caps do I need" I've wated to
shout R T F M! only to realise, there wasn't one.

now there is :)

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/Sales/MMCsales.html

It's rough, but it's up. Check it out, if any of the math gods see an error
please let me know. We even included specs for a 10-23 tranny to fit the
OBIT (FIT) crowd. Thank's to Mark Broker for the serious work that went into
the chart.

I would like to code this page to include EVERY BIT of info you could
possibly need to make an MMC with Geek Group caps for any coil from a 1"dia
tabletop, to Electrum. Construction methods, spacing, lead connections,
layout, everything, even a GIF of a board trace for modules. Anyone who
wants to help let me know. Terry? Wanna write a few words?

>>Thanks for making the chart I have been trying to make for the last year
:-))  I put a GIF format of the chart below till you get yours up. - Terry<<

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/MMCcapSales.gif

I may blatently plagerize any responces for our site :)

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group