TSG Schematics Posted

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

Steve Young has generously loaned me his triggered
spark gap pulse generator and TSG driver schematics
for posting on my site. I have included them in the
"power supplies" section. For those of you who have
been bugging Steve for copy of his GIFs, now you can
help yourself.

Best Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg