Re: "I want bigger sparks!" (me too)

Original poster: "jpeakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Peter,

I too get 30" + sparks from a 3.5 x 14" coil, using a 15/60. The greatest
improvement to my system was building a single vacum gap, hands down. I
recently have been working on a trigger gap, we'll see what that does.

Jonathan Peakall