Toroid selection

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Hello all,

Is there a way to determine maximum toroid size in the design stage?
I have designed an MMC and secondary for a MOT coil, but to use them
with a de-potted 15/50 NST, I would need a 55 pF toroid. While I
won't have a problem building a toroid in this size, I would like to
know if it will breakout before I buy the MMC caps and are committed
to a frequency range.

Thanks!!
Gregory