From: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>Tesla list
Date: Monday, August 06, 2001 06:13:04 AM
To: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Question about x-formers and spark gaps?

Original poster: "Andrew Robinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<poofyman-at-2die4-dot-com>

What is a MOV? What is the difference between KV and KVA and what does KVA
stand for? If I have a rsg with 4 stationary electrods, eight on the disc,
and a 1350 rpm motor, is my bpm to low. Help me please!

Thanks, Andrew
--

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail-dot-com
http://www.mail-dot-com/?sr=signup

http://www-dot-net2phone-dot-com/cgi-bin/link.cgi?143

IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved -
<http://www.incredimail-dot-com/imstampa.html>Click Here