From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 6:15 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Controller for Marc's STSG

Hi All,

Today I built up the AC controller for Marc's Synchronous Triggered Spark
Gap (STSG) or (MSTSG).

I built it really heavy duty and grounded everything an threw in a ton of
MOVs.  It may be overkill but I plan on using it for other NST experiments
and stuff.  So I built it like a tank...

The files are in the directory at:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/MarcMetlicka-STSG/Controller/

The schematic is at:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/MarcMetlicka-STSG/Controller/STSGcon
troller.gif

The parts list is at:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/MarcMetlicka-STSG/Controller/PartsLi
st.txt

A picture is at:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/MarcMetlicka-STSG/Controller/Final.j
pg

Pictures of the guts in insides are in the directory at:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/MarcMetlicka-STSG/Controller/

Tomorrow I will try and figure out the high voltage coil section.  I will
probably end up using the GM HEI coil since it allows the RF ground and
high voltage stuff to be electrically isolated from the AC line.

Cheers,

	Terry