Re: Controller for Marc's STSG

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Terry,
Way cool!
I tried a GMHEI coil today and it actually seemed to give a smoother
trigger, The safety gaps only fired once or twice as opposed to every
ten -twenty seconds with the ford coil. Not sure if this was the reason,
but i switched back and forth between them and the difference was
consistent.
I rf grounded the core and gobbed some hot glue around the primary leads
at there base (Just for security).
I just hot glued a flat headed brass 1/4" x 20 screw into the hv
terminal for hv tap. I mounted the GM on four nylon screws for stand
off's.
Definitely looks more HV tech'ish then the ford can?
Great work!
Marc M.

(I'm practicing my SHIFT key(place smiley thingy here))