MOT Tripler

Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>

To DC affectionados and other interested listees,

I drew up a schematic of my dual MOT powered voltage tripler circuit and
added some notes.  I can send a GIF file of it to anyone who is interested.

Terry - please repeat how we can send files to you for posting, how they
should be named, what formats you can accept, etc.  How long do they stay
posted?
--Steve