Moderator notes

Hi All,

Although the Tesla list does not except file attachments, due to some wild
virus activity as of late, "Terry" will no longer "fix" them...  I used to
find a place for file attachments, but now it is too hard to separate the
good from the evil...  "ALL" posts with file attachments will be rejected
and get the usual "This was not posted to the Tesla list..." reply.

If you send a e-mail to:

terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com

With a file attachment, it will get posted to:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/

automatically if the virus scanners don't not eat it :-)

Qwest's mail servers were hit hard on Wednesday by the "code red" virus and
both Chip an I's com links were "poor"...  But all seems fine this
Thursday...  "our" server stuff was fine, but Qwest's mail servers got
overwhelmed sending out all the viruses :-)))

If you ever see a file attachment from the Tesla list, assume it is a virus
and delete it since we "NEVER" send file attachments, ever...  Maybe send
Terry a e-mail telling me that I goofed and "I" got the virus this time
:-))  A few local mail systems may add attachments, but you know about
those already...

If you get an odd e-mail with one of those "Hi! How are you?  I send you
this file in order to have your advice  See you later. Thanks"...  Delete
the darn thing!!  I still I am still seeing members getting cooked by this
Sircam virus :-((

If one want's to get removed from the Tesla list =:O

Send a mail with word "unsubscribe" in it to:

tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

Chip handles requests sent to the list, but he is on vacation now so this
is all that works.

It is always nice to know "who" we are talking too :-))

By ending posts with your name, or fake name, or handle... we can tell you
from the other 900 subscribers to the list :-))  You don't have to use your
real name if you don't want to, but just something to give us a "person" to
respond too is real nice.  Terry probably has more fake E-mail addresses
than any of you :-))

As always, please keep post on the subject of Tesla coils and snip the
older parts of posts to keep them from growing too big.

Cheers,

	Terry