Re: NST frequency

Original poster: "darin willson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <darinwil-at-execpc-dot-com>

Also I re-read the case it has an "open circuit" protection so I may have
been mistaken and
actually been overvoltaging it.

8/2/01 10:53:09 AM, "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

>Original poster: "Area31 Research Facility by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<rwstephens-at-hurontario-dot-net>

>Kevin,
>
>When I said 'disconnecting the inverter' I meant isolating it.  If the C-W
>multiplier requires an impedance in place of the removed inverter then perhaps
>that could be switched in with a suitable vacuum relay or something.  I will
>defer to your own claimed considerable experience in this matter.  Thanx for
>the input.
>
>Rob
msnip...