Re: Primary tank cap across an NST, was Re: Awsome first light !! but...

Hi Jason,

With the filter in there too, things are faily safe.  I was thinking of
just the NST and primary cap where resonate rise would destroy things in a
second.  There is a little risk of core saturation with a really large cap.

Cheers,

	Terry