RE: Trigger Gap Controller Design??

Hi Gary,

Those resistors also add about $30 to the cost too :-(

My dimmer has all the electronics inside a single TO-220 device.  I am not
sure I can modify it as you suggest but I'll look into it.  I think there
is the variable resistor/switch, a cap, and a choke coil.  I'll have to
check into it...  Any way to get rid of the resistors would be a giant help!!

Cheers,

	Terry