Re: NST frequency

Original poster: "Darin Willson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <darinwil-at-execpc-dot-com>

Thanks for the info, I have built an Cockroft it is 3 stages. I dont know
how much it puts out but If I go for 4 stages
the dead short protection for the inverter kicks in when I discharge it and
I have to disconnect the power for 10secs
before it will reset. Any one know where I can find equations for a
Cockroft so I can figure out what I am getting so far?

8/1/2001 9:05:37 AM, "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

>Original poster: "Kevin Ottalini by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ottalini-at-mindspring-dot-com>