Re: a good topload...Electrodes

Hi All,

Well it finally came!  I ordered the 20 inch mirror ball from Waterscapes
on March 26th and it finally got here.  Waterscapes warned me, quite
fairly, that it would take awhile ;-)

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Orb.jpg

It cost $145 total with shipping and everything.  They are made by "Michael
Gordan LTD." which appears to be a fairly big outfit although they don't
seem that have achieved a web site yet ;-)  The box is custom printed and
all so not just someone in their garage.  Waterscapes had it drop shipped
from there.  I would imagine many if not all garden ornament shops can
order them.

Michael Gordan LTD.
1030 N. Lake
Spokane, WA  99212

The beast is perfect!!  Extremely round polished stainless steel as
advertised.  Two halves were either stamped or spun and then welded
together with great precision.  It then must have been put in a sphere
polishing machine to give it the spherical mirror finish.  The welding was
probably done by machine or the welder was really really good!  You can see
the seam, but it is very lightly visible if you look.  It has a 1/4 inch
hole in it probably to let the air out and all as it was welded.
Electrostatically perfect!

The metal is around 0.015 inch thick.  I would guess it weighs about 5
pounds.  The finish is very good with a few tiny flaws that would easily
polish out if one cared.

The packing was rather weak IMHO (many know how "I" like to pack things
:-)))  A double corrugated box with a big bubble wrap bag and internal
plastic bag.  Probably would not withstand a Gorilla shipper but it arrived
here in perfect shape.

Waterscapes is very nice to deal with and they send you receipts and all
that.

http://www.waterscapesweb-dot-com/orbs.html

Cheers,

	Terry