From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 11:16 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: AWG and SWG

Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

What is the difference between American Wire Gauge (AWG) and Standard Wire
Gauge (SWG) that the brits use? I just downloaded Coreys excel sheet and it
uses AWG and I only have the SWG values!

Cheers all,

<mailto:jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>Jason

"If it doesn't work, Increase the voltage!"