Funny effects from TC: Was RE: Another dumb idea from the masochistic scientist

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>

The funniest effect I ever had with a TC was when I was at Radio Shack and I
was showing the manager the TC. The instant I turned it on the store alarm
went off. 40' away.

The manager fat fingered the cancelcode and had to talk to the police and
convince them it was just a false alarm.

It was especially funny since he was a real jerk anyway.